Goddard Distinguished Alumni and Friend of Public Education Award
The Goddard Education Foundation is proud to announce the newly formed Goddard Distinguished Alumni and Friends of Public Education Award to celebrate, honor, and recognize the service, success, and achievements of Goddard Public Schools alumni, staff, and friends who are making a difference. Goddard alumni, staff and community member recipients of this award will be honored through a special recognition event during the Fall.
We need your help nominating individuals and past student organizations that would be great candidates for this award. Nominations are currently open through January 31, 2018.
1. Distinguished Alumni (graduate or a Goddard Public School student at some point)
2. Distinguished Staff (current or former staff member)
3. Distinguished Service (community member that has made a significant contribution to Goddard Public Schools or Kansas Public Education)
4. All-Americans (Student group, organization, or team achieved that success during their education in Goddard Public Schools)
5. Posthumous Award (The selection committee may choose to recognize former alumni, staff, or distinguished service person posthumously)
Individuals can nominate an individual or student organizations (All-Americans category) through this link https://goo.gl/forms/ogJHdcY7abrtkXYn1 or in writing by the end of the day Wednesday, January 31st. If you need a paper nomination form, please call 316-794-4007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the nomination deadline of January 31st, each nomination will be reviewed by a committee. Awardees will be selected and contacted by April 2018. Each awardee will then be invited to attend the first Goddard Distinguished Alumni and Friends Celebration Event that will take place in October 2018.