Skip to main content

Nutrition Services

FREE School Meals continue throughout the 2021-2022 School Year! 

All students enrolled in Goddard Public Schools will be offered FREE school meals starting the first day of school, August 17, 2021 through the last day of school, May 19, 2022. Families do not need to fill out any forms or applications. 

If your student would like to  purchase al a carte items, you can make online payments thorugh the Skyward Family Access site, or send a check or cash to your students school. 

  • USDA covers the cost of school meals for ALL CHILDREN. You are not taking meals away from someone who might need it more. 
  • Every meal that is served helps your local food service program financially, and keeps local food service staff employed. 
  • Free school meals help extend families on food budgets, and can save time on meal preparation. 

        Frequently Asked Questions        Wellness Policy     School Menu      Parent Forms      Meal Prices    

 Summer Meals   Vendor Bids 

 Smart Snacks Calculator

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1)   Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3)   Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

















Christine Maxwell

Toby Klein
Assistant Director

Contact Us

P: (316) 794-4000
​F: (316) 794-2222


7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.

Parent Links