Skip to main content

Parent Forms

The 2018-2019 Free/Reduced Price Meal Application and Concent for Disclosure Form (Enrollment Fee Waiver) will be available on this web page on July 10, 2018.

If you are unable to print these forms, you can pick them up at any of the Goddard Public School buildings, or we can mail them to you.
Please return forms to: Goddard Public Schools, 201 S. Main, Goddard, KS 67052. 
Or scan, and email completed forms to